MFT MAGNETIC DETECTOR –MAG-FLEX RANGE
DETECTION OF ALL TYPES OF VEHICLES FOR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT
For which application ?
- Detection of the presence of any vehicle (car, cycle, HGV, motorbike)
- Traffic light priority management / green light request / green wave type regulation
- Junction coordination
- Rapid detection
- Gauge detection
- Vehicle direction detection
- Dual detector
- Special tram detection
The new MFT detector in the Mag-Flex range offers a wide range of solutions for traffic management.
The single-channel or dual-channel MFT detector works on the principle of magnetic induction, depending on the application. Combined with an induction loop placed in the ground, the vehicle detector reacts to any metallic presence or signature and sends information to the management system (junction controller, etc.).
The detector offers a wide range of settings in a compact package.
The products benefits
- 100% CAPSYS design, better integrated into the environment
- Over 30 years of expertise
- Eco-designed product made in France
- Easy to install and maintain
- Simple configuration
- Reliable detection & high reactivity
- Detection of all types of vehicle
- Robust, durable architecture and components
Detector associated with 2 loops
The 2-loop detector can be used for dual detection. The arrangement of two loops also makes it possible to determine the vehicle’s gauge and direction of travel, as well as detecting the speed at which a vehicle is passing, without being affected by the environmental hazards of road traffic.
It works like two detectors in one, saving space in the controller.
Cap’Mobile – Easy installation and configuration of your products.
The Cap’Mobile application allows you to manage all your detectors via Bluetooth, making installation, management and maintenance extremely simple:
- Easy configuration and maintenance
- Secure access via user account
- Integrated help
- Real-time display of product status
- Parameters can be viewed and adjusted quickly
- Precise adjustment of sensitivity, real-time display of inductance & frequency values, self-test, forget time settings, configuration of 2 outputs: type (technical fault, timed, pulse, etc.), NO/NC, activation/deactivation.