MFA MAGNETIC DETECTOR –MAG-FLEX RANGE
MAGNETIC DETECTION FOR ACCESS MANAGEMENT
For which application ?
- Presence detection
- Pulse detection
- Gauge detection
- Detection with automatic sensitivity increase (high-guard vehicle)
- Directional detection
- Dual detection
- Access control
- Specific detection of bollards, barriers and motorway tolls,
- Parking management
The new MFA detector in the Mag-Flex range offers a host of solutions for access management.
Combined with an induction loop placed in the ground, the vehicle detectors react to any presence or magnetic variation within the perimeter of the loop. They deliver permanent or calibrated control information as required.
The detectors are available in single or dual channel versions, depending on the application.
The 1-loop detector is a specific version for managing access openings or ticketing applications.
As for the 2-loop detector, it can be used to detect a clearance or the direction of traffic, but also in the case of 2 independent loops for integrated frequency shifting of each loop.
The products benefits
- New, compact design for better integration into the environment
- Over 30 years of expertise
- Eco-designed product made in France
- Easy to install and maintain
- Simple configuration
- Highly reliable and accurate detection
- Detection of all types of vehicle
- Robust, durable architecture and components
Connectivity & easy installation with Cap’Mobile
The Cap’Mobile application enables simple, flexible Bluetooth configuration of all your detectors. This makes installation, management and maintenance extremely simple:
- Installation and configuration support
- Real-time display of product status
- Precise sensitivity adjustment
- Real-time display of inductance & frequency values
- Setting of parameters such as forgetting time, possible configuration of the 2 outputs: type (technical fault, timed, pulse, ….), NO/NC, activation/deactivation.