For which application ?
- Traffic light triggering
- Autonomous installation for temporary road construction or maintenance
- Green wave traffic regulation
- Over speed detection
- Traffic analysis
The autonomous RXW radar transmits its data wirelessly via radio link to the crossroads controller with a central RXM module.
Settings such as range, direction discrimination, filters and automatic tilt compensation, are very easily adjustable, directly from the RXM central module which can simultaneously manage a network of up to 4 RXW radars.
The data and settings are transmitted via radio link between the RXW radar and the RXM ground module without any wired link.
- High radio link reliability
- No civil work
- Settings in the traffic light controller cabinet
- Opertating and commissioning very easy
- Vehicle direction detection
- Data transmission by radio
- Low consumption
- Solar power (option)