TLM magnetic sensor
For which application ?
- Access control
- Parking management
- Automatic gates opening / closing
- Entrance detection and/or timed presence
- Presence with pulse detection for ticket printing or counting
The mono channel TLM sensor is a version specific for the access management or the ticketing applications.
The TLM sensor reacts to any magnetic presence or variation within the perimeter of the loop, and provides permanent or calibrated control information as required.
- Ease of installation
- Accurate setting of the sensitivity
- Short and constant response time
- Operating flexibility and safety